Following are the terms & conditions and code of conducts & ethics set by Citizens Advice Bureau India, which are applicable to all associates including Business Associates, Associate Advisors, Freelancers, Telecaller/Support Executives and Business Development Officers:-
1. Unique Associate Code (UAC), if any, allotted (which allotment, if any, shall be at the sole discretion of Citizens Advice Bureau India) to you have to be written at the appropriate place, on the application form(s). Any claim for commissions/incentives will be entertained only in case you have mentioned the Unique Associate Code allotted to you in the said form(s). We are not liable for any error arising out of wrong Associate Code or missing Associate Code in the form(s).
2. Commissions/benefits will be paid at rates specified, on our receiving the same from the company(ies)/clients. Incentive, if any, will be communicated to you for select issues on a case-to case basis.
3. In the event an application of the client has been rejected/refused/returned, you shall not be entitled to receive any fee, commission or incentive on the same.
4. In the event of pre-mature withdrawal of the invested amount by the client, you agree that we shall have the right to recover and/or adjust the fees, commissions, benefits, incentives etc., if any, paid to you on such application.
5. In consideration of you having been empaneled with Citizens Advice Bureau India, you agree not to accept any investment(s) in cash and/or in your own name and shall at all times obtain and maintain all necessary authorization/registration, as per applicable law . Further, you shall not hold yourself out to be an investment adviser, agent, representative, employee of Citizens Advice Bureau India. Any breach of this clause, you agree to indemnify Citizens Advice Bureau India for any loss incurred and/or suffered by Citizens Advice Bureau India. Only if requested by Citizens Advice Bureau India you shall collect the application form(s) from the clients.
6. If so requested by Citizens Advice Bureau India, all application(s)/investment(s) should be collected by means of Accounts payee Cheque / Bank Draft/Pay Order/ DD made payable to the company/the its Bankers as specified on the application form. We have not authorized any one to accept cash/ money orders, postal orders or any other forms of remittance on our (Citizens Advice Bureau India) behalf. We are not liable for any such transaction entered into which involve handling of CASH.
7. We shall use our best efforts to provide up to date information and a list containing the details of mobilization/investment generated through your Unique Associate Code. You appreciate and acknowledge that, we are sharing/would be sharing with you confidential information including but not limited to our business processes and our intellectual property rights (existing or future)(collectively ‘Confidential Information’), which has been developed over a period of four decades or which may be developed in future and accordingly you are required to maintain strict confidentiality of the Confidential Information including but not limited to the client information. Further, you agree that during the term of this association and thereafter , you shall not either directly or indirectly approach/solicit/induce/entice any of the clients, associates/members, employees of Citizens Advice Bureau India to leave Citizens Advice Bureau India and join you. In the event of breach of this clause, we may at our sole discretion withdraw/terminate this letter of appointment and all the benefits attached with it. Under such an eventuality, you would be under an obligation to return us all the Confidential Information in your possession no later than 7 (seven) days from the date of such withdrawal/termination.
8. Commissions, Fees, Incentives, if any, will only be paid by cheque/NEFT in the name of the associate, subject to TDS applicable (and not to any nominee or other person) and will be marked- Account payee.
9. Any change in Associate Code or name will not be allowed except at our sole direction. Clubbing of Associate Codes is not permissible except at our sole discretion.
10. We reserve the right to discontinue this -association without assigning any reason at any point of time. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, add, delete and modify any of the above mentioned terms and conditions.
11. You covenant with Citizens Advice Bureau India that at the time of entering into this arrangement there are no existing breaches of law , regulation and/or notifications. During the continuance of this arrangement you agree to abide by all applicable laws.
12. You may appoint such number of persons in any capacity. However, there shall be no privacy of contract between Citizens Advice Bureau India and such persons appointed by you and Citizens Advice Bureau India shall not, in any way, be liable or responsible for the actions/omissions or commission of such persons. You agree to hold Citizens Advice Bureau India indemnified from any claims, loss or damage arising from the actions/omissions of yourself and/or such persons.
13. You shall not guarantee any returns to clients/investors nor make any representation or advertisement, in any manner and/or of any nature, to clients/investors, without the specific written authorization of Citizens Advice Bureau India and where permitted, shall only use advertising/promotional material authorized/permitted by Citizens Advice Bureau India.
14. Citizens Advice Bureau India reserves the right to terminate this arrangement (i) at any time without assigning any reasons; (ii) immediately in the event of breach of any of the terms and conditions or any applicable law including those prescribed by SEBI, IRDA and/or such other regulatory authority.
15. The appointment made hereunder does not in any manner create or seek to create any employer-employee or master-servant or agent-principal relationship between Citizens Advice Bureau India and yourself. You shall have no right to bind Citizens Advice Bureau India and/or any of its group companies, sister concerns in any manner whatsoever.
16. In the event of any dispute arising between both of us, the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any such dispute.