Our library is always at your disposal. The publications brought out by Citizens Advice Bureau India are either free or priced. In case it is a priced publication, then a Multicity Cheque/Demand Draft for the amount that covers the cost of the book has to be made in favour of the ‘Citizens Advice Bureau India’ payable at New Delhi/Delhi. The payment can also be made through online fund transfer (NEFT) or cash deposit slip in our bank account. Synopses of all publications are available in electronic format on our website. To view or download, simply click on the appropriate link provided.
|Code||Publication Name||Edition||Year||Price (INR)||Buy Online|
|CABPS001||How to use the Right to Information Act 2005 effectively.||English||2014||225.00||Buy online|
|CABPS006||आओ सूचना के अधिकार का प्रयोग करें||हिन्दी||2014||225.00||Buy online|
|CABPS002||Labour Laws & Industrial Relations in India||English||2014||250.00||Buy online|
|CABPS003||Be Practical with Personnel Administration||English||2014||225.00||Buy online|
|CABPS004||How to crack the job interviews easily||English||2014||200.00||Buy online|
|CABPS005||How to manage an NGO in India||English||2014||200.00||Buy online|
Before placing your order please note that;
- Please pay total cost of books ordered (including shipping charges, if any) in our Bank Account No.13502020006444 (HDFC Bank Ltd., IFSC Code HDFC0001350) through internet banking/NEFT transfer.
- Cheque/Demand Draft (drwan on any bank) should be in favour of CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU INDIA payable at New Delhi.
- Alternately, Cash Deposit Challan can also be used for payment towards cost of ordered books.
- Rs.50/- shall be charged extra towards shipping charges.
- After receipt of complete Order Form and realisation of payment, the ordered book(s) will be dispatched at your mailing address by speed post/courier at the earliest possible.
Special Offer !
- Avail 10% discount on purchase of a set of all 6 books.
- No shipping charges will be collected on purchase of a set of 10 books.