Right to Information gives a lot of power to a citizen but most of us don’t know how to use this tool. Most people are not quite aware on how to file an RTI request, what are the procedures and where to file it. The objective of this course is to create an overall awareness of and training on Right to Information with special emphasis on Right to Information Act. 2005. The course will help you understand the tool and will also give you a practical exposure to the same.
- Comprehensive understanding about the existing law on Right to Information in India.
- Conversant with major international instruments on Right to Information.
- Be aware of the procedures related to filing RTI applications, First Appeal and Second Appeals.
- Appreciate the emerging questions and policy issues in RTI law for future research.
The course will be conducted by using a combination of teaching methods including-
- Rich course material with illustrations & case studies.
- On-line delivery of course material
- Experiential learning
- Interaction with subject experts
- After completion of course Online Test will be conducted.
- A certificate of completion of course will be issued to all the students who scores more than 60% in the online test.
Duration of Course:
The duration of course is (7+15) 21 days.
Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only)